Each stopping / barricade can be folded, stored on a warehouse shelf and transported to the work location as a compact package. Simply at-tach to corner eyebolts or fold out in the drift, connect valve up to air bottle or compressed air via a reducer valve and inflate. Once fully erected, secure the barricade to the back and walls by the quick snap on buckles. In the picture there is a double door to allow personnel to enter or exit the blocked-off area. The door is held closed by Velcro strips on the sides and the bottom and provides blast damage relief in areas close to main excavations.
- Fast, temporary air stopping.
- Double layer of 24 oz per sq yd / 800 gram per sq meter.
- All material MSHA approved for fire resistance.
- Continuous air supply of less than 1 cfm to stopping is required to keep stopping inflated.
- Pressure rating 2 PSI is dependent upon strength of attachment to roof, walls and floor.
- Outer ring pressurized to 1 PSI (7 KPA) for tight seal.
- Optional access panel available.
- Pressure regulator included.