- Fast, temporary air stopping.
- Double layer of 24 oz per sq yd / 800 gram per sq meter.
- All material MSHA approved for fire resistance.
- Continuous air supply of less than 1 cfm to stopping is required to keep stopping inflated.
- Pressure rating 9-5″ WG (1.25 KPA) is dependent upon strength of attachment to roof, alls and floor.
- Outer ring pressurized to 1 PSI (7 KPA) for tight seal.
- Optional access panel available.
- Pressure regulator included.
Novoform® is a light, easy to handle and durable encapsulated wire permanent formwork system, which provides a professional and cost effective, replacement to traditional timber in-ground frameworks.
Novoform® reduces your on-site labor cost, as fitting requires no skilled labor. Being a permanent solution there is no formwork removal costs after the concrete is poured. Plus, unlike traditional formwork there are no additional expensive cleaning and storage costs.
Novoform is an easy to install solution, backed by an experienced and professional off and on-site support team, who can provide advice on installation if required.